NUFFNANG

Yang Memfollow Kamek

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am speaking london........

Assalamualaikum...

Oh...today I have English class.....Why??Because some of the biatch people will come next week and my department that 'really care' about the staff conduct this class to show to the biatch people that they had organised something for the staff................What a life.....and it is for the whole year.Fun,it is??..Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I DON'T LIKE.SPOIL MY TIME WITH MY CHILDREN.WEEKEND IS A TIME FOR MY FAMILY.
If this class does not count in my yearly performance,I really doesn't bother to attend the class.This class will be   organised once in a month, for 3 hours. Can you imagine what am I going to do in that 3 hours?
Yes,it is good for me and my performance throughout the whole year but then why don't you just send me to a course that only just for 2-3 days somewhere and I can go shopping instead of looking at you like everyday and now you want me to look at you on the weekend also?
Even the other staff doesn't really care to attend the class.
The next class will be organise at the same time I will be on leave. LIKE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...